Paid Work/Hiring eBook & Audibook publisher wanting to make: Waifu Wave Defender

I saw a youtube video of shrek fighting waves of monsters in unreal engine 5. The dev made it in a month. I want to do that but with sexy female main character who is a human, defeating monsters girls with a sword. It should get harder and harder then you either win or lose.

Waifu Wave Defender should have smooth animation, skill unlocks, and jiggle effects. Minimal gore, no nudity, and it should be fun while visually appealing. It should be simple to play, easy menu to navigate, and I don’t care if you use store assets. Once a sample is completed, it will unlock an advance. Once the game is completed, it will unlock rest of the funds. Then there will be a paid segment for game support to fix game breaking bugs for a few months. After that, we move on. Royal Guard Publisher will be the Publisher in charge marketing. Your team will be the developer. Ideally, we just pay more and it is a work for hire contract, but we are open to the right team having royalty share.