Edit This position has been filled.
Jr. Sound Designer
Vankrupt Games is a small VR gaming studio with currently 20 employees. We use Unreal Engine and develop software for both mobile and PC VR hardware. Our most popular title is Pavlov VR, a high-paced first person shooter.
- Contribute to all aspects of sound design, post-production and mixing.
- Collaborate with team to create, implement and debug sound effects.
- Take part in improving game audio features and tool development.
- Sound effects library maintenance, Field recording, Dialogue processing.
- A 2 to 5 minute demo reel showcasing your best work in sound design. Please clearly document your contributions if your demo contains collaborative examples. Any demo reels with music will not be considered.
- Deep knowledge of audio fundamentals (filtering, reverb, compression schemes, etc.).
- Experience with sound design, including digital signal processing (DSP) and data compression techniques.
- Ability to conceptualize, schedule, design, and produce multiple high-quality assets in accordance with the development and testing cycle of multiple products at one time.
- Ability to be self-driven and work within a small team.
- Experience with Pro Tools
Desired experience, but not required
- Unreal Engine 4
- FMOD Studio
- Compensation $3200 a month
- No crunch or overtime
- 100% Remote
- Start off part-time transition full-time after a month
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2469449491
Please have a demo reel without music linked in your resume.