[PAID]](Search Result - Unreal Engine Forums) Unreal lead Environment Artist/VFX Supervisor 12-5-19
S4 Studios - Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1999 and located in Los Angeles California, S4 Studios is a creative design and full service production studio, specializing in entertainment branding, original content, animation and Visual FX. We are working in Maya, 3DS Max, C4D, Substance and Unreal 4.
- Leading a small team (3) in the design, development and architecture for environments to be used in the Unreal Engine.
- Build Environments ranging from deserts, cities and lush forests for real-time raytracing playback & baked content.
- Strengths in Photo-Real lighting and texturing is a must.
- Supervising on-set production for VFX.
- Working with clients to solve creative issues related to UE4 and make real-time fixes.
- Experience in Entertainment with post production Visual FX pipeline.
- Experience with nDisplay for on-set projection & LED real-time production is a bonus.
- Strong skills in building environments from scratch or modifying pre-built models.
- Strong skills in Photo-Real modeling, animation.
- Strong skills in Blueprint Visual Script (Unreal).
- Strong skills in debugging complex problems.
- Motivated, proactive person with a strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills. Personable - good with people.
- Have a good sense of organization. Can lead a team and structure workflow for shared assets and deployment.
- Speak English
- Live in Los Angeles
- Willing to travel
Competitive Salary: Competitive starting wages as well as progressive raises based on performance.
**Entertainment Industry Work Environment: **Fun atmosphere working in film and television
Contact via forum