[PAID] Unreal Instructor needed (remote, >$75/hour, +stipend)

OF COURSE (https://my.ofcourse.io/) in Shanghai is recruiting creative technologists and digital artists to update and expand our existing range of online creative coding courses in the upcoming months.

We’re currently looking for instructors with a package of skills: the technical competence to teach a variety of creative coding platforms, a great teaching presence, and the ability to help students fully explore the possibilities of their projects and bring them to development.

Our courses are project-based, meaning instructors don’t teach like a typical topic-oriented or textbook approach – instead, teachers design projects or use their own portfolios to illustrate and teach creative coding skills that help students understand and master fundamentals aspects of each field.

The area we are interested in includes but not limited to:

• UE4
  • Unity AR
  • TouchDesigner
  • Creative coding

ROLE:

1. Develop your own syllabus that aims to bring students the professional skills that they need
  2. Instruct students to achieve intermediate competency in relevant technology

We encourage your application if you match several of the following conditions:

1. Have graduated from an MFA program
  2. Have exhibition installation experience
  3. Have teaching experience
  4. While not required, Chinese language ability is welcome

[Please fill out the online submission form here]
(https://forms.gle/AMEE5keJajYczrRt7)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the positions are currently remote. You will be joining the TA and the students on our Shanghai campus via Livestream. When international travel resumes again, we will again be welcoming teachers to Shanghai to teach as has been the case in previous years.

Hi everyone, this is Holly from OF Course. It’s exciting to see submissions in such a short time!

If you are interested in this position, please fill in the submission form in the post. We look forward to checking out your materials and get in touch with you as soon as possible!

Please feel free to raise any questions you may have over here, I am happy to answer!

I have applied and got no answer.
Also - sent you a follow-up pm - no answer.
Would great to have any kind of answer - if you at least got my application.