[PAID] Unreal Engine Tutoring and Consulting

How do we contact you? I must have missed it… lol

Hey :slight_smile: My email is in the first post (xlar8or@gmail.com) or you can send me a pm!

Before my lessons with , I knew absolutely nothing about coding, but now I am familiar with the language and am more or less self-sufficient in code. I was even able to recreate Tic Tac Toe from scratch (mostly) on my own.

I’m pleased to announce that i’m co-authoring the second edition of my Unreal Engine book, which should be published in August 2022. If you are interested in learning C++ with Unreal Engine 5, you can check out the book with the following link:

1 Like

I had a bug that I tried to solve for three weeks and I contacted and we solved it in half an hour. With a fair price he explained so many things I didn’t know I could do and learnt a lot! Absolutely recommend him!

helped me understand concepts in Unreal Engine by working on my own projects. We mostly worked on multiplayer aspects but not only. He has a lot of knowledge and explains very well

I can help you with the general gameplay concept

I contacted for a problem I struggled with for days. Within 1 hour my problem was solved! I was impressed how easily he managed to fix my blueprints.

He’s a nice guy. Communicates clearly and is highly skilled.

I will book him again for sure! :slight_smile:

I first contacted , when I felt completely out of my depth with a game I was working on. He swiftly explained the most important parts to tackle and worked through them with me. Explaining each part along the way with great patience and detail. No need to be afraid to ask even what you feel is the silliest of question s, he will answer it with respect and patience as many times as it takes for you to understand.
More recently I contacted him to work on a problem I was having with characters and cameras. He was extremely knowledgable and had the problem solved in no time allowing us to look at some more complex ideas.
I would have no problem in recommending to a friend or colleague who either wanted to learn unreal or who had a bug that they wanted help fixing. He is extremely knowledgeable in Unreal and blueprints.

I had a project I was attempting to develop on my own but did not have the knowledge in Unreal Engine to accomplish my goals. Luckily, I found , who has been nothing short of a miracle! He understands Unreal Engine on a profound level, so he can explain how certain things work and how to troubleshoot issues that are occurring. has single-handedly made my project thrive and helped me reach my goals in Unreal Engine. If you are looking to understand Unreal Engine better or need custom logic added to your project, is your guy!

I started a tutoring program with a couple of months ago because I really wanted to improve my Unreal knowledge and he helped a lot.
He is a really patient teacher and definetely knows his stuff! From the very begininnig I saw his huge experience in game dev.
During those months he helped me to fix some issues with my own blueprints, and he also helped me to build a general pattern of knowledge of the Engine and game dev in general.
Highly recommended!

Learning blueprints from scratch with the help of . Practicing together weekly helps me build blueprint proficiency and better understand practical design thinking. was able to help with every entry-level aspect, from particles to nodes and version control system issues, all that in VR too.

Can reccommnend :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m pretty new to unreal and have been trying to learn UE5 on my own for some time now. I’d been struggling through Udemy courses solo, but felt progress was definitely slow. I found this thread sometime in January '23 and hired David to tutor me. We’ve been working together for about 3 months now, and David has been tremendously helpful. I’m now learning Unreal Engine much faster than I was. It’s been super helpful to be able to ask questions to someone who knows his stuff. As I’ve learned more about how to use unreal, my sessions with David have transitioned into more of a consulting role. So now we talk about the design of something, then I can go off and implement it, and then we review it in a subsequent session. He’s very knowledgeable and super patient, so I’d definitely recommend his services.

I have been learning Unreal Engine for about 7 months for my thesis project and I should admit that the learning curve is really steep for me who has no experience in programming at all. Although I had learned and followed tutorials on youtube and Udemy, my progress was not significant enough. Not that until I found this thread, and contacted David to help me with my project. It is still in progress now, and I still consult with him, particularly on the blueprint matters. David has the experience and patience to explain in detail what I should do and what is wrong with my logic. He really knows what he is doing and what needs to improve. I strongly recommend him if anyone needs an experienced tutor for your projects in Unreal Engine!

Hello
Are you availble for tutoring? What are your rates?

Pereira is a hero! helped me with a project in short notice and provided the critical help needed and an awesome and patient tutor! this is the guy!

Great service. David is extremely knowledgeable and a great communicator. He quickly determiners the route cause of any problem you may have, or knowledge gaps that may be causing issues in your code; and then effectively articulates the knowledge/solution that you need to move forward. Definitely recommend.

Excellent tutor, patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Book him. Had some really great insight on my code and went above and beyond to help me understand the issue. He gave me some great performance optimizations and suggestions for further improvements based on the design of my game. 10/10 will be scheduling more sessions.

1 Like

I just had a call with Dave. I’m just a newbie, but he was very patient with me and answered all my questions, even though they were kind of basic. He was very helpful nonetheless. Once I advance a bit more on my project, I’ll definitely contact him again.

1 Like