[PAID] Unreal Engine Tutoring and Consulting

I’ve had a few different moment when I’ve been stuck in a project and has been great. I highly recommend!

is incredibly hard working and very easy to communicate and schedule with (Skype). He spent 10 hours in two days with virtually zero advance notice to help me construct a nontrivial demo prototype in UE4 that I needed ASAP for some investors. His knowledge is clearly rounded enough to build just about anything you can imagine.

I want to add good feedback for ! He is great to have as a tutor. Knowledgeable, patient and focused on getting you moving in the direction you need. I’m coming from the art side and needed to get a better handle on what UE can do besides just models and shaders - is the right guy to go to. Very approachable and with a natural knack for teaching as well as much more high level work to get your game or demo to where it needs to be.
I could not be happier with my choice -hire him!

hello , can you contact me and send me a message please, i want to hire you , thank you

Sent you a message :slight_smile:

I can strongly recommend for any Unreal related issue and jobs. I was able to finish features I was stuck for a long time with him. I was ery please with his service and I’m sure anybody else would be.

I asked for some tutorials to help guide me through UE4 Blueprints for a specific project I was working on. I am very much at the beginner stage of getting to grips with UE4 and was extremely patient…infinitely patient! He was very clear when explaining the different parts UE4 and how they all worked together and took on board all my questions no matter how basic they were. I would highly recommend him as a tutor as he is clearly very knowledgeable in all things UE4, and more to the point - he is also an excellent teacher, something that is a rare combination! I have no doubt I will be availing of his expertise and guidance again.
Thanks so much ! (Míle buíochas as do chuidiú!)

I chose Unreal for my school project as it’s a technology I’ve always wanted to learn. I knew that getting up to speed as well as delivering my project would be virtually impossible on my own so I contacted to see if he could help. During our lessons together we’ve covered a lot of ground - I’ve massively improved my C++ as well as learning how it is integrated into Unreal Engine (I used Rider); as opposed to implementing my game’s functionality via pure Blueprint / visual scripting has shown me how a hybrid approach offers much more flexibility; how to best structure class hierarchy to make the solution much more elegant; animation blueprints / montages; UMG / widget design and implementation; delegates (single and multicast); importing assets into my project; applying new skeletal meshes to the Unreal mannequin; blend spaces and state machines … and much much more ! is immensely patient and incredibly knowledgeable and I feel that I’ve successfully made the journey from terrified novice to competent games developer . I can highly recommend him (and the book, which I bought on Kindle edition and dip into from time to time for ideas)

Hi ,

My son (10 yrs old) and I are UE beginners. We’ve been following tutorials from UE and Udemy, but would like to work with a tutor moving forward using a project-based approach, ie developing simple games from start to finish. Is this something you could help us with? You can reach me at jwaginski@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hello! i’ve sent you an email now :slight_smile:

I’m sorry if I am blind but where can I find your rates? I am a beginner at UE4 I have a BASIC grasp of Blueprint but am wanting to progress into learning basic functions and structure. Bought myself a plugin for the engine to help my aim into a top down RPG … Hoping I can just grab the knowledge soon …

Just sent you a private message :slight_smile:

Hello!
I just came across your post here and noticed that you offer Unreal Engine 4 tutoring. I am a beginner at UE4 and would love to speak/email you about the potential to learn from you. I am currently working on a project, and I would love some pointers. My email is as follows:

I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great day!

I’ve sent you an email :slight_smile:

Have not yet received.
leiwuyh@ hotmail.com

I have sent you a private message and email :slight_smile:

how to contact?

Hello :slight_smile: You can send me an email at xlar8or@gmail.com or add me on Skype (my id is xlar8or). Let me know when you’ve contacted me :slight_smile:

Hi, I am a writer taking a supposedly beginner class in virtual production at NYU, and I am completely lost. How much do you charge for tutoring? I need to figure out how to build and light a background that will eventually be put behind a real life actor. I have the script written. Our first assignment was lighting and moving around the camera, and then creating an MP4, and I have no idea what I am doing.
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Hello :slight_smile: I’ve sent you a private message!