Our Studio in Porto Alegre is seeking passionate programmers to join us in creating fast-paced multiplayer action games for PC and consoles.
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
• Participating in the planning, construction, and integration of the system linked to the engine’s backend.
• Creation/maintenance of gameplay and networked systems.
• Debug and optimize code.
• Document code features.
• Experience programming in game development using Unreal Engine 4
• Have developed at least a full game in Unreal Engine (Commercial or study)
• 3+ years experience in development
• C++ skills
• Experience on dedicated/listen server
• Good communication skills in spoken/written English
• Degree or enrolled in computer science.
•Ability to communicate effectively in Portuguese.
•Working remotely is an option.
•Relocation assistance is offered.
Send email to: Jobs@bigmoxigames.com
Our website: www.bigmoxigames.com