We are FireYside, a new indie studio working on our first title, a narrative adventure game in third-person perspective. Currently, we would love to welcome an Unreal Developer to our team. The core mechanics focus on interacting with people and items, as seen in many choice-based games such as “Life is Strange”, “The Vanishing of Ethan Carter” or “Heavy Rain”.
What we need, what you have:
- Previous Unreal Engine experience (blueprints, C++)
- Working with procedural materials and environments
- Optimizing and fix bugs in existing code
- Working knowledge of Perforce servers
- Creativity and passion for narrative-adventure genre.
Type of employment: Contract based on milestones.
Pay: TBD depending on your experience.