Akupara Games is looking to expand our team, and add an additional Unreal Engine developer who can assist us with development of original games, and porting games to consoles and mobile.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate would be partial in-person in Los Angeles, and could work partial remote. We are also open to the right candidate who is fully remote, as long as you’re in the United States.
- Proficient in Unreal Engine (3-5 years)
- A pro at implementing achievements and leaderboards
- Have launched at least one game on Steam or Epic Game Store, using their services
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Well-versed in best practices, production pipelines, and workflows
- Living in the United States
- Proficiency in Unity and/or Game Maker Studio 2
- Experience in porting to consoles
- Own or have access to dev kits for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and/or PlayStation 4
- Experience in porting to mobile platforms like Apple and Android
- Based in Los Angeles
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Bitbucket, and Google Drive
- Games are your life: you work on them and relax with them
Please submit a cover letter, resume and website/portfolio (if applicable) to the above email with the subject line: Unreal Engine Developer.
Akupara Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.