Download

[PAID] Unreal Engine Developer (VR Experience)

I am looking for a talented Unreal Engine Developer.

Developer should have following skill set:
Unreal Engine : C++, Blueprints
VR Devices : HTC Vive, Oculus Rift

It will be a paid contract and payments will be made of Milestone basis.

Developer should be skilful and fun to work with.

Guys, read this for your awareness before replying him.

you say you have 4+ years of experience in all the fields in gaming industry including programming , modelling , animation and texturing and yet you keep posting to hire people ?

Are you a contractor or an individual ?

I am very interested I think we can do a great job on this project for you. When is your start date and end date for project? Lets arrange a Skype call to discuss details, we are a well established and highly dependable team. Thank you for your consideration. Cheers.

We are an experienced art and development team in Toronto (Canada) that has been working in the industry for 10 years and has worked/currently works on projects for Disney, Lego, Gameloft, Namco, etc.

We have over 20+ local artists and 100+ international staff, you can hire all of us for an extended period of time, or even just one artist for one day. Our experienced internal management team manages your freelancers so you don’t have to.

We are the BEST at what we do, and we always go the extra mile for our clients. We provide a state of the art product, on schedule, for a relatively modest price.

You can also see our full freelance ad and service list as well as testimonials from previous clients at:

http://polycount.com/discussion/180543/art-team-looking-for-work-previous-clients-include-disney-coca-cola-lego-konami

Thank you so much for your consideration, we look forward to working with you! info@digitalshock.net