Unreal Engine Developer
Axis Studios collaborates with a multitude of clients to create trailers and cinematics for PC, Playstation 5 and Xbox One X titles. Recently working on AAA games such as Gears 5 and Sackboy: A Big Adventure. And pushing new technology for our entire studio with Virtual Production on Trailers like DEATHLOOP.
Axis Studios seeks a dedicated Realtime Developer to join the team supporting multiple AAA titles and being a prominent part of the future of Realtime at Axis. You’ll be developing brand new next-gen AAA IP’s from the ground up, pushing our Realtime rendered projects, creating cinematics, and more!
As part of the Realtime team, you will work closely with all of our team, helping diagnose and develop our pipeline in Unreal, Maya and other software. Be a cornerstone of the next-gen development of our Realtime Pipeline and a key part of the technical development and final delivery of our projects.
- Support the development of our Realtime Engine, Engine Tools and Pipeline in Python & C++
- Research and implement new technologies and tools into our workflow
- Work closely with our agile team of developers and artists
- Provide technical support for our Realtime projects
- Create and update documentation explaining our processes and tools
- Good knowledge of Unreal or Unity
- Great C++ Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of 3D packages (cross-pipeline) especially Maya
- Experience developing plugins & tools for a Realtime engine
- Good communication skills working with multidisciplinary teams
This role is based in Glasgow, UK, but currently remote working as part of COVID-19 measures.