Looking for Unreal Engine 4 Developer in Los Angeles
Seeking an Unreal Engine Developer to work with our team to help develop several VR titles using UE4.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Experience and knowledge in development of gaming, VR and AR using Unreal Engine 4 (preferably 3 to 5 years)
3D modeling experience, texturing experience and the ability to code and architect various core engine systems
• Responsible for the performance and features on multiple platforms.
• Implement practical and timely solutions that meet the experience design and technical requirements.
• Can follow industry coding standards and help to enforce good programming practices.
• Maintain Unreal source code.
• Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
• Enhance and maintain the graphics of Unreal while creating new features.
• Positive attitude, hard work ethic, attention to detail and a problem solver
• Someone with good communication, takes direction well and also very self motivated and disciplined
• Worked on gaming titles (VR a big plus) using the Unreal Engine
you can also email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org