Akupara Games is looking to expand our porting team, and add additional developer(s) who can assist us with porting our games to various consoles and maintaining our library of published titles with updates. In particular, we’re looking for someone who has experience porting and developing for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. We’re looking for someone who would be excited to learn and do porting for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate would be partial in-person in Los Angeles, and could work partial remote. We are also open to the right candidate who is fully remote, as long as you’re in the United States.
Plants vs Zombies Heroes
Magic: The Gathering
- Proficient in Unreal Engine
- A Pro at implementing achievements, leaderboards, and generally handling everything to integrate the game with Nintendo, Microsoft, and/or Sony’s backend
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Well-versed in best practices, production pipelines, and workflows
- Successful in launching multiple games from start to finish on consoles
- Living in the United States
- Proficiency in Unity and/or Game Maker Studio 2
- Own or have access to dev kits for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and/or PlayStation 4
- Experience porting to mobile platforms like Apple and Android
- Based in Los Angeles
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Bitbucket, and Google Drive
- Games are your life: you work on them and relax with them
Please submit a cover letter, resume and website/portfolio (if applicable) to the above email with the subject line: Console Porting Developer.
Akupara Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.