Digital Media. Film production in all formats – promotional videos, testimonials, recruitment films, training videos etc. – that’s us! But we are also enthusiastic about all the new technologies that can open new doors to creativity. Virtual reality, augmented reality, 360° videos – there are so many impressive ways to promote our customers’ uniqueness.
It’s not our highest priority, but we are happy about our constant growth at Intervideo. The quality of our work is changing, and both client numbers and orders are increasing. So we need some reinforcement for our team. People who enjoy their work and bring along talents that strengthen or complement us will find a great working atmosphere and interesting projects at Intervideo.
In concrete terms: We are looking for you, a software developer for virtual reality and augmented reality applications to expand our team in Mainz, near Frankfurt, Germany, at the earliest possible opportunity.
Do you have:
- wide-ranging experience in Unreal Engine with BluePrints and C++
- solid maths knowledge
- a passion for applying your skills to new projects
If you can say: “That’s me!”, things are definitely looking good. But what is important to you? And what makes you enjoy going to work?
- When there are always varied and interesting projects that challenge you to develop meaningful solutions?
- When you know that your employer trusts you to work independently, but will also support you when you need help?
- When you have friendly colleagues and the flat hierarchies are really flat?
- If you can work in a lively city that’s not too big and not too small and is easy to reach by bus and train, where people are nice and like to party – where your office is in a modern building directly by the River Rhine, with a fitness studio, supermarket, theatre etc.?
Then we’re pleased to tell you: “That’s Intervideo in Mainz!”
So what do you think? Sounds interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your application with information on your earliest possible starting date, references and desired salary at [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!