[Paid/Unpaid] Composer & Film Scorer in need of portfolio work/work

Hi everyone!

For most of you who may not know me, I’m . I’ve been a part of this community for about 2-3 years now, and started off in it as the first Ark: Survival Evolved modding community moderator. While I have a decent amount of experience with game development at this point, it’s not my strong suit. Composing/Production is however. I do plan on picking game development back up down the line, but the priority at the moment is focusing on getting my career path carved first.

EDIT:

I decided to get portfolio material done in other ways. I will still consider doing some free or heavily discounted work for promising or semi-polished projects, but besides that I’ve got my plate full as of now. Working a new job, dating someone new & doing this all while composing a full 12 score album & doing a few minor jobs.

— PLACEHOLDER —

Contact me here for any inquiries.

— PLACEHOLDER —

— Our public works —

We have lots of private works as well, PM for extended portfolio.

Hi,
I’d be interested in one of the free tracks. We are making an adventure game, so Orchestral themes would work really well. :slight_smile: If your interested, PM me :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM! Congrats, and I am very excited to be working with you in the very near future here. Check out my message, and try to get that info to me ASAP. The sooner, the better!

Hello Gerald,

Srikant here, I had emailed you earlier today.

I am posting here to reserve my spot. Thank you… :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! Just wanted to make sure it was the same rules for everyone to be fair :stuck_out_tongue:

Replied to your email I just got. Looking forward to working with you!

Interested in adrenaline metal/rock type song.

Thanks!

Could definitely make use of your talents when available.

Alright, cheers !

Just in case you didn’t see this originally:

Luckily my guitarist isn’t on tour at the moment, but I’d have to get his help for sure on a metal/rock focus score/track. I have a few guitar libraries, but they are really only high enough quality for mock ups.

Let me talk to him and get back to you. I don’t want to make any promises on being able to cater that to you at this very moment, and have it turn out I can’t get his help right now.

Sorry, this is like the one thing I cannot do entirely myself currently. So just hang tight, and ill get in contact with him. I’ll keep you posted!

Note: Keep in mind, that turn around times may be impacted by having to outsource guitar work.

Awesome !

This is for one of the 5 free scores I assume? If so, pm me or email me, what you are looking for roughly, and we will go from there. If its a paid project, email me and we will get things rolling immediately. More than happy to help either way :slight_smile:

**Bump! **

Still got two free scores to compose for the community, for portfolio work! Post a reply on the thread stating you are interested in it to reserve the spot.

Don’t miss out on some seriously high quality freebies that can be used commercially! I won’t be giving out free work again, so take advantage of it while you can!!!

I’m interested, will PM you later with details.

**Hello! **
I’m the supposedly talented and sometimes touring guitarist was talking about!

ABOUT ME

• I am 24 years young and beautiful.
  • I have been playing guitar for 15 years.
  • I’m available 24/365.
  • I am endorsed by Esoterik Guitars.
  • I have been producing electronic dance music and engineering audio for 9 years.
  • I have gone on three national tours as a guitarist in a punk/post-hardcore band.
  • I have no idea what else to put here because I’m used to talking to guitars and they know everything.

CAN WE HEAR SOMETHING?

Indie/Electronic - I play bass, electric and acoustic guitar.

Alternative Rock remix of Too Close by Alex Clare: I play bass and electric guitar.

Alternative Rock Ballad - Remix contest submission: I play bass and electric guitar.

Chill Trap - I play electric guitar.

Acoustic Chill Trap - I play bass, electric guitar. Bonus: Choir vocals, ayyye!

Future Bass/Chill Trap - I play electric guitar.

Haha. Welcome to the thread Alex! Glad you posted a little introduction for everyone. As mentioned before, Alex is my guitar guy. Hands down, one of the most talented guitarists I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Anything that requires or would benefit from guitars will be work being sourced to him since I have little to no experience with guitars and don’t own any at the moment. If you need a guitar only project, hit him up! If you want an orchestral/guitar hybrid, well…we got that covered too! Pretty much anything involving guitar is do-able by us :slight_smile:

Side note: Getting started on one of the freebies today for a client. Alex’s talent will be required, so this will be a good representation of our collaborative capabilities.