[Paid/Unpaid] 3d Artist

Hello,

I’d like to work on any project, I don’t mind if its unpaid I am just looking for experience and want to get a first hands look on game development. I am experienced in modelling but I am self taught, I am not looking to be paid but if its a possibility then that would be great.

I currently have a lot of free time on my hands so I can put as many hours as needed for the time being. I would preferably like to work on something that is actually going to get released and willing to take on anything you have to offer.

All of the works that I have are from tutorials so I do not have much to show but these are my most recently finished models:

a1b78300a04c5216e43515837a2d0722711139c6.jpeg

PM me if you are interested

Hello I found your post on unreal forums and I would like to see if you would be interested in joining us? we are building a MMO prototype and need to get some work done, we need to get some ships, mechs and other props created. I have a funding company that is looking at us but they need to see the prototype and will fund us. This could turn into a fulltime position. let me know if you are interested. you can email me at or skype me , we are looking for some basic art work.

thanks

Hello,

I am leading a WW1 FPS Project for a year now and I am struggling to find a 3D Artist who can assist me.
This is a personal project so participants can make progress at their rythm.

After taking a look at your work, I decided to let you decide the art style of the project if you are commited to it.

If you are interested, please contanct me via:
Email: minhhoangdang(at)hotmail(dot)com
Steam: ebusiangamers

Thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
Minh Hoang DANG

Hi,
I’m currently recruiting a team to develop an action RPG. Our team is growing and I would like to have you on board with us. If you’re interested in Royalty-Paid work, please contact me at and we can discuss details.

Regards,