Unity / UE4 Developer – Intermediate / Advanced
**Studio Liddell part of Immotion Group is looking for an experienced developer with intermediate to advanced C# (or equivalent) programming skills to join the New Technologies Team at Media City, Manchester, UK. **
**We offer a modern studio environment based at Media City, where you’d be working with a friendly and welcoming team of talented staff. **
**The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience developing high quality, predominantly real-time solutions across at least two of the following platforms, iOS, Mac, Android, Windows, WebGL. **
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate for this role needs a deep knowledge of Unity or UE4 and have a proven track record of C# and/or Blueprint development. They should have experience developing bespoke solutions for 3D applications and games with an emphasis on VR, AR, mixed reality and be able to demonstrate this with a high quality portfolio.
- Candidates should be able to confidently evaluate a brief, assess code development time accurately, work to schedule and deliver high quality, well structured, clearly commented code.
- The role requires good communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external team members whilst maintaining a focus on project deadlines.
- **Candidates should be able to work comfortably with assets developed in 3DS Max or Maya, Substance, Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, Audacity and other content generation tools. **
- Sharing knowledge and helping colleagues is encouraged in our team.
- Educated to a minimum of A level or equivalent with high levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to schedule, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure, be diplomatic and respond positively to change.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills whether dealing with colleagues or clients.
- Able to communicate professionally over email, telephone and in person.
Please send your up to date portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org