[PAID] UE4 BP Developer

Studio Name Neox Entertainment / Trinity

Legally Corporated Studio YES

Pay: paid position.

What I’m looking for:
Ue4 Developer with experiance in all or one of those areas:
NFTs / Dedicated Servers - Networking / VR / Pixelstreaming

About Us:

Hey everyone we are NeoxEntertainment, a team of aspiring game developers and freelancers collaborating via the internet with the sole purpose

of creating Virtual Spaces and Games which connect people worldwide to make the world a better place for all of us. Mountains and Oceans separate us, few of us have ever met one another

or even know what each other look like, but we know who we are through our collective work. We’re artists, animators, we’re writers, composers, programmers and we’re planners.

We are Part of NeoxEntertainment a association of freelancers which supports and help each other

About the game:

Currently we work on many Customers Projects but also own Projects in the Area of Metaverses and Virtual Worlds. We have big Cooperation’s with the German Company Axel Springer / (Bild newspaper) and others. The Goal of those Platforms we are building with Unreal Engine is to connect people globally to make the real world to a better place for us games are more than just a waste of time… you can earn money online / meet new people / create jobs and much more.

Here you will get more infos about us and the Game: @neoxunited | Linktree

Length of assignement(s) Flexible Short and Longterm Projects wait for you.

How to apply:

You can Apply under this Link if your new and also want a little coaching how to start your Freelancer Carrier Artist-Application - private-session

If your already a professional you can also wite me directly per mail or Discord:

Discord: Fabuman2000#1960

Mail: f.grundmann@neoxentertainment.com

I am looking forward to hear from you

Fabian

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy