**Project Title **
US-based TV broadcast project
mid-July to mid-September
Assemble UE environments quickly for performers in US TV broadcast talent show
Freelancer will report to our in-house Line Producer. The Line Producer conveys direction and change requests.
UE generalist with arch-viz capabilities. Some of the creative direction will be literal. The ideal candidate has done a number of archviz projects, less on asset development, and more kitbashing whenever possible as time management is of utmost importance. They should be highly proficient with texturizing, lighting, and photorealism.
- Deliverable as UE 4.25 project files
- Work in real world scale (based on UE4 / C4D template project we will provide)
- Receive creative direction based on photo references / videos
- Turnaround time is expected to be 1 week for the first delivery and possibly 24-48 hours for revisions
- Limited animation, primarily focused on set design / composition, texturing and lighting
- There will be an on-site UE artist to make adjustments to the scene whenever possible but the overall art direction will be your responsibility.
- Must be able to attend reviews in the Pacific time zone (GMT -8), usually at the end of day.
All of it Now
- a portfolio of your work
- daily and weekly rate
- timezone you’re based in