[Paid] Stylized 3D modeler experienced with games needed

Hello, I’m looking for a highly stylized 3D character artist for our game, Piggy Payback! I would need you to create cartoon round little pig and bird characters In the same style as the two existing characters I already have. My last artist had to quit, so I need to find a replacement.

Requirements:
• Minimum two years experience in Blender. If not, Maya or 3DS
• Minimum 1 year experience in creating models specifically for video games - Knowledge of model requirements of Unreal Engine 4
• Knowledge of proper modeling techniques - I can’t be required to fix things before importing them
• At least 1 year experience in Substance Painter or equivalent program
• At least 1 year experience in Photoshop
• Ability to communicate DAILY in English
• I need each model done in a reasonable amount of time - Hopefully no more than one week per model
• Must live in either North America or Europe

*Experience in animating is a very big plus.

We will need low-poly and high-poly versions of some of the Characters - Basically, lower and higher detailed versions, but as low-poly as possible for each.

If you meet these requirements, please reply with your email or Discord name/number and I will send you the existing art, and we will discuss pricing. Please also send links to your past work - Your website if possible.

You can see the game’s webpage at:

We will soon have a much more advanced game than you see in the alpha demo video on the website.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hey did you end up getting my email?

Hey, I’m Maria, I work in the Uni-Bit game studio. We have a team of 2D|3D artists. They primarily work in Maya, 3D Max, Zbrush and Blender. Can you please share your email so I can send you our portfolios or contact me if you’re intersted m.siryk@uni-bit.com