PAID- Software Developer, UE4
At Glossi, we’re looking to add to our Emmy-nominated startup team set to change the game for commercial production. Part creative studio, part software developer, we’re creating a tool that eliminates the tedium from content creation. We’re looking for an Unreal Engine developer to bring our in-house tools to the wider market, with a lot of attention paid to user-friendliness.
Our ideal candidate has deep experience with sequencer, datasmith, the high quality movie rendering pipeline and camera work. You’ll have a lot of freedom to architect creative solutions, and implement them in both blueprint and C++.
Fully remote for now, with the future possibility of on-site work in our Los Angeles offices.
• 3+ years professional Unreal Engine development experience
• Highly competent with C++ and blueprint
• Self-starting attitude and proactive communication
• Experience with pixel streaming and cloud-based GPUs
• Experience with NLEs (Premiere Pro)