Job Title: Senior Programmer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities
DreamSail Games was created in 2014 by a team of developers who are dedicated to creating intense and self-revealing multiplayer experiences. We’re looking for a new team member ready to dive into Unreal and start making an exceptional multiplayer flight experience.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience in the games industry
- Experience working on real time networked gameplay in multiplayer games
- Extensive experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Advanced C++ programming skills
- Excellent 3D math, trigonometry, and linear algebra skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Bonus: Interest/Experience in working with VR headsets
- Implement, test, debug, and maintain networked gameplay code in UE4
- Work closely with designers and artists to create high quality features
- Improve, by example, the efficiency and quality of the studio’s tech team
- Help peer review code to maintain quality and stability
- Position located in New York City
- Please send a resume as well as links to any released games/published you were involved with
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Senior Programmer: YOUR NAME”
About Dreamsail Games
Our passion at DreamSail Games is creating multiplayer games that allow players to discover who they are in extraordinary circumstances.
We believe that throwing players into otherworldly situations, alongside others, leads to unforgettable moments. We want our players to learn about themselves through their interactions with others without the expectations of reality.