[Paid][Remote] Seeking Stylized Character Modeler for web3 game.

We are looking to create our modular body type for our game https://Openseason.games

We have a style we’re trying to emulate and need help to do it in a timely manner. Ideally the model will start with the smaller body to be modular. I’ve got a lot more references upon request but only able to attach one media item in this post. There is A LOT of opportunity with us and in a bit of a hurry so if you’re capable of delivering good stylized modeling work reach out to me giannisecchi@gmail.com or DM me on discord @krypticrooks

MediumBody

Responsibilities:

• Develop high-quality stylized modular character and adapt them to our character roster
  • Ensure character models meet technical and performance requirements for Unreal Engine 5.3.
  • Collaborate with animators to ensure seamless integration of character models into gameplay.
  • Iterate on character designs based on feedback from art direction and game design teams.
  • Optimize character models for performance across various platforms and hardware configurations.
  • Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in character modeling and Unreal Engine development.

Requirements:

• clean topology and optimized for Unreal 5.3 game engine.
  • Proven experience as a character modeler in the gaming industry, with a strong portfolio showcasing stylized character designs.
  • Proficiency in 3D modeling software such as Maya, ZBrush, or Blender.

We would love to discuss your project. Please check our latest work and if you feel we should connect, please contact us.