Download

[PAID][Remote] Project Elements - URGENT

Hey there,

I am Francisc, former Watch Dogs 1 and 2 designer and together with some other AAA developers we have a project that is fully funded and we are looking to fill our some developer positions.

Project Title:

Project Elements

Description:

Some info on the game that I can provide without an NDA is that it’s an action RPG that has League of Legends mechanics, it’s single player in a fantasy/mystical setting where the main character faces different bosses and levels.

Includes:

Single-player gameplay
RPG Systems
Rich and impactful visual quality
AAA level production quality

Team Name:

Next Quest, Based in Sweden

We are Next Quest an indie game developer studio that consists of AAA industry veterans, titles we have worked on include Watch Dogs 1 and 2, Assassin’s Creed, The Sims and more AAA titles.

We are looking for a UE4 Dev to join our team as a core member.

Specifications for the ideal candidate:**

• 3+ years with C++
  • Minimum 1 year experience with Unreal Engine or 4+ years with Unreal Engine 3
  • Must be able to work remote.
  • Working knowledge of RTS or MOBA gamplay programming is a plus
  • Highly autonomous
  • Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: shader creation, rigging, cinematics, RPG procedural progression.

You will be working closely with the game director, other designers and artists to create the main gameplay systems.

Contact me via email - francisc[at]nomoon.io

Francisc Traian Apostu
Game Director

Hey Francisc, I know you are looking for someone in-house, but since it’s urgent, it’d be great to chat about ways we can help fill some holes in your pipeline while you’re looking. I sent over an email, let’s set up a time to talk. Cheers!