[PAID] [REMOTE] MetaTribes - Game Developer (LYRA) and 3D Artist

Project Title: MetaTribes

Description: We’re developing a new gaming revolution using blockchain technology, following the success of our NFT collection, MetaTribes. Our goal is to create a unique gaming ecosystem featuring 1v1 combat experiences that will expand over time. We’re primarily using the Lyra platform in UE5 for development and are open to innovative ideas and alternatives.

we’re trying to create a robot combat that will be bare-handed at first, but will quickly evolve depending on the weapons we develop, spear, bow, sword etc…
the type of combat will look like this : UFC 4 - PS5™ Gameplay [4K 60FPS] - YouTube

Team Name: MetaTribes Team

Team Structure: Our team consists of 15 members, predominantly located in Switzerland, working remotely. We are a mix of game developers, blockchain experts, and creative professionals, with years of combined experience in the industry.

Previous Work: N/A - This is our first venture into game development following the success of our NFT collection, MetaTribes.

Talent Required:

1. Game Developer (1)
  • Experience with Lyra platform.
  • Expected to add different combat skills and mechanics, starting with bare-knuckle fighting.
  • Ability to add a weapon inventory system linked to the blockchain.
  • Experience with C++ would be a plus.
  • Multiplayer management.
  1. 3D Artist for Retopology (1)
  • Expected to perform retopology of various robots and weapons from our NFT collection.
  • Ability to simplify geometry, create UVs, materials, and export assets.
  • Previous experience with retopology.

Hey, i can do this work easily ArtStation - BlenderChad here is my portfolio i am very good at retopology and can make your NFT collection Geometry simpler for further talk we can continue on discord username- blndrchad and to prove my skills i can do a demon for u guys thanks!