[PAID] [REMOTE] [FREELANCER] Experienced Unreal archviz 3d artist
We are looking for passionate freelance Unreal archviz 3D artist, who wants to create high-quality 3d game-ready content and environments for immersive real-time architectural experiences and virtual worlds.
Here at SQUAREBYTES you are creating the future of real estate walk-throughs and architectural visualization. You get access to the newest technologies and we offer you a space to learn and improve.
We are proud to announce that we visualized the biggest real estate development area here in Austria fully rendered in real-time with Unreal Engine.
Join our team, be a part of our small family and let us change the world together, either online or offline.
***** Must-Have *****
• Strong modelling and texturing skills required for high- mid- and low poly 3D assets (focus on creating urban areas, buildings, environments, interiors, foliage and more) with a high level of realism for 3d real-time applications
• Excellent knowledge of 3D tools 3ds Max (or Maya, Blender)
• Excellent knowledge of 2D tools Photoshop (or Gimp)
• Minimum 4-years’ experience with Unreal Engine 4 with strong technical understanding of content optimization, lighting setup (static and dynamic) and material setup
• Ability to rework existing geometry and textures based on our standards
• Superior eye for lighting, colour, composition, and detail
• Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to complete tasks within production schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
• Openness to guidance and reviews from both creative and technical supervisors
***** Nice-to-Have *****
• Ability to read and interpret architectural plans / blueprints
• Experience in Offline-Renderers like Vray, Arnold, Corona, etc.
• Experience in CAD modelling (e.g.: Revit, Rhinio, AutoCAD or ArchiCAD)
• Experience in procedural modelling tools like Houdini
• Experience in texture creation tools like Substance / Quixes Suites
• Knowledge of Unreal’s “Blueprint”-Visual-Scripting System
• Experienced with virtual and augmented reality applications
• Confident with version control systems (Git LFS)
***** Soft Skills *****
• Operational readiness, client focus and a high-quality awareness
• Analytical intellectual power and problem-solving skills
• Self-reliant, structured and function with discernment
• Team spirit and commitment
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Send your application here:
More information about SQUAREBYTES can be found here: