Define Human Studios seeks a Senior QA Tester for remote part time work to provide oversight of QA testing and recording to our tracking suites. Break all the things in our game with us, and guide others on how to break all the things. Work will entail ~20 hours per week, and possible movement to full-time.
- Coordinate smoke tests on new builds
- Independently identify and track bugs in bug tracking systems
- Co-develop actionable test cases and plans
- Communicate with QA, Programming and other departments regularly
- Interview, screen, and on-board new QA testers
- Schedule playtests with community playtesters and QA team
- Gather, review, and edit bug reports from QA team, playtesters, and community and organize them in Jira task manager
- Work flexible hours and provide assistance with other QA related tasks as needed
- Jira bug tracking experience preferred, or other tracking suite
- BS or BA degree a plus
- 2+ years QA Experience
- Preferably 1+ years large scale multiplayer testing experience
- A passion for online shooter games and game meta
Define Human Studios is an independent startup game development studio based in Miami Florida with a remote team spread throughout the world. Current project is a last man standing battle royale style game which is 6 months into Alpha and moving toward an Early Access release. This a chance to work alongside an experienced team of industry veterans of UE4 and shooter/survival titles joining together to put a new spin on the emerging genre.
Location isn’t a restrictive factor outside of any timezone differences. This could turn in to a long term position.
Inquiries (at) definehumanstudios (dot) com
Please include resume/CV, relevant experience, and hourly rate