Buildmaster / Dev Ops Engineer (1)
You will help to build infrastructure as code for real-time projects and support the live systems. The software you write will deliver a robust, efficient, and secure infrastructure for the development team. We are looking for someone with strong technical skills, autonomy and a good problem-solving mindset.
- Creating a robust continuous integration pipeline for game engine projects and software components.
- Authoring and maintaining configuration management for servers and workstations.
- Empower the development team by automating time-consuming or error-prone tasks.
- Develop low maintenance solutions to efficiently scale across multiple relatively small projects.
- Work with the technical leads to design and define development infrastructure.
- Proficient with continuous integration systems, in particular, Jenkins and Groovy-based pipelines.
- Expertise in cross-platform build systems in Linux and Windows
- Experience with cloud platforms and containers.
- Familiarity with branching strategies and how they relate with SDLC.
- Experience administering a source control system, Perforce preferably.
- Windows System Administrator knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
Nice to Have
- Experience with games or VFX pipelines for software and assets.
- Experience creating user interfaces for tools.
- Knowledge of Unreal or Unity.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and Python.
Senior Technical Director (1)
The ideal candidate needs to have strong leadership skills, enjoys working in a start-up mode and having to build processes, tools, workflows and pipeline from the ground up.
- Manage, mentor and inspire the development team
- Steer the department and projects technical direction for both the short and long term
- Work in partnership with the studio direction team to establish strategic objectives
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Experience in leading a team in a production environment
- Strong experience with C++, C#
- Excellent communication and inspiring leadership skills
- Strong software architecture, mathematics and physics understanding
- Solid understanding of game development, real-time rendering and game engines
- Desirable Skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience with VR/AR platforms
- Knowledge of shader programming (cg/hlsl/glsl)
- Familiar with the Digital Content Creation tools used for game assets
- Experience with multi-site productions