Download

[PAID] One on One Tutor Sessions Now Available!

Hi there, I’m Tesla.

If you are interested in learning Unreal Engine 4,
I’m now available to hire as a tutor for one on one digital sessions.

I have provided many tutorials on my youtube channel that you can check out here: youtube.com/TeslaUE4.

My expertise is in teaching beginners and i’m more of a blueprint guy than c++,
I like getting people up on their own feet to understand the engine and to develop their own skills.

You are welcome to request a lesson in a certain area of the engine such as blueprints, particles, materials, gameplay scenarios etc,
or we can just start from scratch, working through the engine at a steady pace.

Prices:
My rates are £15 Per Hour Sessions.
If the session goes over 1hour and 30minutes it will total up to £20.
(If you end up being severley disappointed with a session i will offer a full refund.)

If you want to bring a friend into the lesson, i’m sure we will be able to figure something out.

If you are interested, please email me at tesladev2323@gmail.com.

The sessions will most likely take place over skype and we will find a way to screen share.

Thanks!

Tesla.

Hello Your tutorials on youtube are great enough!! keep up the great work

Great idea Tesla! I think people will really like this service, especially at your affordable rate.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

John, i have replied.

Hi Tesla,

Top notch Tuts. There are several integrated online tutoring platforms available such as TutorsClass that handle the tutor/student scheduling, virtual classroom/whiteboard collab, and payment processing. I personally would like to UE4 + Oculus Technology put to use for Non-Game Applications w/Real world purpose such as this ie: Virtual 3D Classrooms, 3D Shopping Malls, etc.

Good Luck!

TechLord, Thanks so much for this. Very helpful!

Cannot beat prices like that to gain such knowledge, I am not at the point of needing one on one but i did send you a pm of something i am looking to have done very soon. Let me know your thoughts.

Sessions have been going great so far! Thanks for everyone who has got in touch.

Sadly I don’t have much money, but I am happy for you. I’m glad you can make money from being smart. :smiley: I’ll get in touch with you sometime if I feel I need any specific help.

great videos Tesla. Thank you for the already free tuts.

Is there a chance of a small game / level - 2d etc - from start to finish … maybe just a level that you could perhaps charge for - Id be really interested in this instead of finding little ‘bits’ of tutorials all over at the minute ?

Regards. As much as I would like to pay per hour etc… sometimes time is against me and would like to watch / learn something at my speed and time.

Are you still doing tutoring Tesla?