Hey ya everyone,
My name is Mat and I’m a 3D Character artist/Generalist and I’m looking for some freelance work. I worked as a Character Artist for 2 years where I would take 2D Concepts and would fully realize them in 3D. As a Generalist 2 years before that I helped out in all areas from Animation,Environment,Lighting etc.
**Skillset(s):**3D Character Artist
- 2 Years producing Cinematic Quality Characters which involved: Modeling,Sculpting,Texturing, and working with riggers/animators to make sure the characters could perform their roles
- 2 Years as a Generalist, I was entrusted to take concept idea to full 3D which included modeling assets to a concept, Animating characters and Cameras,Texturing environments and props, Dressing scenes and finally lighting and rendering.
Unfortunately the Title I worked on has not been released although you can find some samples on my portfolio with watermarks.
- Currently Living in New Zealand(UTC+12:00)
- Available to start immediately
- Can work 5-7 days a week if need be
- Preferably Remote work, although not limited to
- Although my professional experience is not with Game quality I have work on game quality models like my Comicon 2014 entry
Thank you for taking the time to read my post