We are looking nice developers for our indie studio based on Hyderabad/India to develop future products of our company.
Your main mission:
- Collaborate with a small close-knit team to develop, prototype and maintain major game systems and engine architecture using the Unreal Engine emphasizing correctness, performance, and extensibility in areas such as gameplay, character behavior, effects, VFX, sound, camera behavior, animation and implement polished gameplay experiences.
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation to Confluence.
- Analyze and optimize systems as required.
- Identify opportunities for improving our general or application workflows, and implement these changes.
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems.
- Follow cases over Jira and solve problems.
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation.
- Develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies to produce a state-of-the-art game experience.
- Use your extensive expertise in game development to ensure the product is fun and meets the highest standards of quality, performance, and polish.
- Function as part of a fast-paced close-knit team: collaborate with artists and tech to achieve a unified vision for our project.
- Contribute to the growth of a startup studio.
- 1+ years of game programming experience in AAA game development.
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine development is a must.
- Strong, proven C++ programming skills, including performance analysis and code optimization. Competence in writing solid, reliable and efficient code.
- Proficiency in most of the following areas: gameplay, physics, 3D graphics/rendering, game logic, networking, optimization.
- Good understanding on Source Control Management systems like Plastic SCM, Git and Perforce.
- Self-starting, self-reliant personality and willing to pitch in on many areas of game development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good To Have
- Ability to develop custom pipeline applications, APIs, and tools using Blueprint and C++ while maintaining clean, correct, organized, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Plastic SCM experience is huge plus.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.