Hello! I have hands on experience developing Unreal Engine mobile games with third person character movement and vehicle driving systems including enter/exit and drifting mechanics. I focus on clean, optimized gameplay that runs smoothly on both iOS and Android. Since your assets are already ready I can integrate and polish the core systems quickly. Would you like me to share a short gameplay demo showing similar third person and vehicle mechanics on mobile?
It’s not possible to PM on these forums so I will write my EOI here.
Before working for us, our lead developer worked on:
Need For Speed: Unbound
Hotwheels (mobile version)
We are a development company that can pull this off with great graphics. You mentioned you have the assets already which is great. The lighting and VFX will be key to bring those to life. See how we can do that here: VFX - Unusual Technologies
A recent submarine project: OceanX - Unusual Technologies
The next steps would be to discuss any questions you have and have you answer some of our own. Book a call with us at a time that works for you Online Douglas Unusual Technologies | Koalendar (Reach out via our contact page if none of these times work for your time zone and we will arrange something else)
Hi, I’m interested in helping with your Unreal Engine mobile game project. I have experience with 3D game development and Unreal Engine, and I’d be happy to discuss the third-person movement and vehicle mechanics. You can reach me on Discord: [ayodex775_20383]
I’m interested in your project. I’m an Unreal Engine developer mainly focused on Blueprint, gameplay, AI, and level/environment design.
I’ve worked on various UE5 systems including gameplay and interactions, combat and weapon systems, AI Perception, Behavior Trees, cover systems, UMG/UI, Niagara, vehicles, optimization, and integrating complete gameplay systems into projects. I also have experience with level design and building environments directly in Unreal.
My strongest area is Blueprint gameplay development, and I’m looking for serious projects where I can contribute long-term and produce clean, production-ready work.