Crypto Cavemen Club is building the metaverse one small step at a time starting from a PvP battle arena commissioned by the Cave King that will train Cavemen for the upcoming war.
We are a distirbuted team working fully remotely across many timezones.
As an Unreal Developer on our still small team you will have a variety of responsibilities working on various projects, including:
- Building game systems and features on C++ and Blueprints
- Collaborating with our art department to integrate characters, environments and assets into our game
- Collaborating with our Solana developer to integrate the game with the Solana Blockchain
- Working on networking code to interface with REST/GraphQL backends that contain supporting game logic
This is a general programmer role, so tasks will involve things ranging from, but not limited to: Simple and complex AI, UI, cinematics, optimization, engine functionality, particle effects integration, sound integration, and general gameplay mechanics.
Some skills you are required to have to fit this role:
- 3+ years of experience with UE4 game development
- Working in a team that shipped at least one commercial game successfully
- Working knowledge of the content creation tools and processes involved in real-time 3D asset production
It would also be nice if you have the following experience:
- Experience with one or more of the following: 3D asset creation, shader creation, rigging, procedural animation logic.
- Experience with Python, and with pipeline scripting in Autodesk Maya or other DCC applications.
- Networking experience.
We encourage candidates of all genders, faiths, ethnicities, races and backgrounds to apply!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org