[PAID] Looking for kickass animators / generalists for horror feature film

Hello Unreal Community,

My name is Brad and I’m co-producing an independent horror feature called MISTER WHISPER (formerly titled The Descendant) and we’re looking for 3D Animators / 3D Generalists who work in Unreal.

Our Director Robert Glickert comes from the Justin Lin camp, so despite being an indie film, we were able to pull favors and put together an amazing team: co-writer and EP Stephen Susco (The Grudge), DP Pete Konczal (House of Cards, Fargo) who was just nominated for an ASC award for his work on Fargo, VFX producer Robert Nederhorst (John Wick trilogy, The Conjuring), 5150 Stunts (A Quiet Place 2, Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings), and composer Roly Porter (The Beach House).

We’re looking for animators / generalists to help us with the ambitious, cinematic VFX sequences of the film. Ideally, the pay would be $50 an hour across the board and we hope to entice people looking to do exciting, creative work with an A-list crew. Work would be remote and we could be flexible in terms of full or part-time work.

We pride ourselves on being a fun, good-natured group of creatives and are looking for talented artists to join us in our sandbox.

If interested please message with a resume and a reel.

Best,

Brad

MW 1

MW 2

MW 3

MW 5

MW 6

MW 7

MW 9

Nice to meet you, my name is Felix.

I´m a profesional 3d animator living and working in Japan, I´m a fan of House of Cards and Fargo also series like stranger things that include some 3d on theyr show… so I felt like I had to answer your message :slight_smile:
I have worked for Koei Tecmo (Nioh, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive…) and Gen Design (Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian) On the last project everything I did was cinematic based (so way closer to what you are looking for, unfortunately it hasnt been released so I can´t show anything)

Here are some of my works

Demo reel:

All gameplay animations from samurai warriors trailer (start at 0:30):

Pirate Warriors Zoro Moveset:

I will be available from the 1st of January 2022, my availability is limited to 4 days a week (fulltime)
since I continue to study Japanese on fridays (if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask me)

Thanks for your time,

Felix