[Paid] Looking for a little help on my game

Hello,

Thanks for checking this out, I am working on a small project and am looking for someone to help me with some tasks I am stuck on. For example, saving, and HUD weapon selection. They should be relatively easy for someone who knows Blueprints or C++ well. I am willing to pay for each task.

If you are interested please leave a link to your portfolio, and I will contact you with more details .

Hey! I can 100% help you with this and much more! My portfolio is still being put together and most of my work is confidential but I have a Fiverr page here for legitimacy reference. I can also get you references from past employers and teammates that attest to my abilities in the engine. Contact me, give me a test task and I will complete it to prove that I am capable of helping. Have me do one of the tasks and decide if you want to pay from there! Anyway, let me know what you think!

Hello,

I am Senior Unreal Developer having a great working experience of 4+ years along with hands on over Blueprints and C++ as well.I have worked on many projects in the past and delivered them successfully.

I would like to know more details about the project requirements:

• Which version of unreal you are using?

Please have a look over my portfolio:
Road King: Road King - YouTube
Sumo Wrestling: Unreal Engine Mini Game : Sumo Wrestling - YouTube

Having worked on so many projects in the past, I have become familiar with task like fixing bugs, development of new features from the scratch and working on client feedback,and creating documentation.

Let’s get in touch to discuss the project in detail. Please update me with your time availability so that we can schedule a discussion.

Thanks & Regards,
Paramjot

Messaged, job is still open