[PAID] Looking for 3D modeler

Project:
The job consists in the creation of a few humans characters, probably 5 male, 5 female, just different face and hair, you can reuse the rest of body. They also need to include some very basic clothing.
They need to be rigged for UE4 and they need to be modular so I can combine their parts

Compensation:
I’m looking for a quote

If you are interested you can provide a quote or you want me to explain further about the job please send a direct message.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi there!, i can provide what you require, i´m a 3D modeller and Technical Artist who has worked with UE4 producing and Rigging characters

I can also work with you on that. My portfolio website: https://digitonepictures.com/3d-content-creation/

Zoltan

I Am Dwayne Mathenay I have no experience in 3D modeler however I created a few character’s using unreal engine when the
software was available.

Hi i am 3d artist

hello :wave::wave: My name is Edgard Lopez and I am a peruvian digital artist with skills in 3d characters Modelling , sculpting , texturing for videogames and animation. My range of price per character ( modelling , sculpting , texturing ) is between 300 - 600 USD , it will depend of complexity .

Here is my 3D portafolio and cv :

Contact me here if you are interested ! :

Hello. My name is . I am a sales manager at ". We would love to work on your project. Here at “” we have a group of professional artists with experience in both 3D and 2D art who are passionate about their work who. You will also be able to interact with artists in real time and demand fixes if necessary.
For portfolio you can visit the following link -
For more information, please visit our website - en/home/
Hoping for future collaboration, looking forward to hearing from you.