Hi everyone! Hammerhead VR are currently hiring for a Junior Game Developer to work full-time in our Newcastle/Gateshead, UK office.
Please send your CV (as a .pdf) and portfolio to me at:
More information on the position can be found here:
- Ability to write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Experience with Unity C# development and/or Unreal Engine blueprint development.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or proven experience in game development.
- Must be able to manage and prioritise own workload and identify and act upon areas where internal processes and systems can be improved.
- Familiarity with virtual reality head mounted displays and motion controllers.
- Multiplatform development experience including VR, AR, PC, console, mobile and/or web.
- Experience working with source control systems (ideally Subversion)
- History of work within rapid prototyping environments such as game jams.
- Passion for video games, films and other creative mediums.