Paid Job - Unreal Scripting

Hello guys,

I have a freelance job, i will pay for it. I want a custom player controller / pawn / gametype that replicates exactly (or similar) the Gears of War Gameplay System, like this guy have done in UDK:

- YouTube (gears of war player controler)

Cover System,Evade System,Melee Combo,Reload Fail,Special Jump,Run test - YouTube (gears of war player controler)

- YouTube (cinematic kill effect)

- YouTube (cinematic kill effect)

But i want that whenever the player clicks on right mouse to aim, the camera changes to 1st person ironsights, like in Resident Evil Umbrella Corps:

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps Gameplay - TGS 2015 - YouTube (3rd person action with 1st person ironsights aiming)

I need just the scripting, you could use UDK Stock Models and Animations for this.

Can someone do this?

Cheers.

hello, someone answered this? I needs programmer too. :smiley:

+1
But still,in the old udk forums there are still scripts that replicate this.And if you look here:
https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/CameraTechnicalGuide.html

You will find some ready code for the player controller.

Thanks for all the comments and answers. Yes, I already found some cool player controllers that replicate Gears of War Gameplay, I just need to study some basics of Unreal Scripting to be be able to adapt, fix these scripts to work exactly the way i want.

However, I could not find yet anything like cinematic kills:

Does anyone has any idea?

Cheers.