Paid job: Looking for experienced developer to create Entertainment App after template

Hi! I am looking to build a entertainment app for the IOS and Android app store. This app will be very simmilar to this app (‎Subway Surfers on the App Store) with a few improments (we bought template) which I will explain via private message. For your proposal the biggest improvements will be changing shapes and sounds and replacement of the environment and images. This job will be paid 350 dollars.

What I am looking for: Individual, perfect english, ability to problem solve, amazing coing skills for IOS and Android, detailed oriented, provide daily reports, that are ready each morning in (UTC+1), can work quickly, but is very conscious of bugs and code errors. Available to work agreed of hours a week for the next 1 month to complete this job, but will probably turn into a much longer relationship once this project is complete.

Please send me a portfolio of apps you have worked on in entertainment category so that I can preview your skills. Also please be prepared to supply me with a reference so that I can ask about your work. When you respond write elirocks at the top of your response so I know you read this. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind Regards,

" For your proposal the biggest improvements will be changing shapes and sounds and replacement of the environment and images. "

changing from where?
do u already have a ue4 project like subway surfer ?

I think it’s a unity asset.