As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news, and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio, and interactive platforms. Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS
- 9-week paid program; maximum of 40 hours/per week.
- Program starts June 7th, 2021 through August 6th, 2021.
- Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives.
- Training and development workshops to build transferrable business skills.
- Projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry.
The TUDN – Technical Creative Services Intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in the Television/Broadcast production process, develop graphics and animations in Unreal engine and learn other real time graphic applications, such as VizRT that will be broadcasted to millions of people. The intern will also have the opportunity to learn about real time camera tracking systems, AR graphics’ production for television as well as the complete graphic pipeline production workflow. Finally, the intern will have the opportunity to develop Unreal Engine content for one, or multiple summer big events that includes Euro 2020, Gold Cup, Copa America and or Olympics coverages.
We are looking for an Unreal Engine artist capable in digital content creation, animations, motions graphics and brand identity elements with a track record in 3D production. Must be capable of producing 3D animations while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Develop Unreal Engine scenes and content for our exciting lineup of summer events and helping to develop the production workflow to integrate Unreal engine to our existing real time graphics pipeline.
- Create Unreal Engine graphics, scenes and/or virtual sets to be used by the TUDN production teams.
- Ability to Model and texture 3D assets for Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to create animations in Unreal Engine 4
- Receive existing unreal scenes/animations from our graphics’ team in Mexico and implement in the US unreal graphics infrastructure.
PREFERRED MAJORS : Majors in Graphic Design and or related.
- Thorough knowledge of 3D modeling, lighting and graphics.
- Proficient in Unreal Engine 4. Demo reel required.
- Ability to Model and texture 3D assets for Unreal Engine 4.
- Be able to work with a remote graphics team. Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of CGI Pipeline and post-production skills with attention to detail.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2021 graduate
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient Word skills required
- Proficient Excel skill s required
- Proficient PowerPoint skills required
- Results oriented and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Basic Unreal programming (C## or Python).
- Understanding TV production process.
- Understand AR / Camera tracking process.
- Understanding C4D or Maya.
- Understanding and passion for Soccer
- Previous internship experience and/or participated in college clubs/organizations, and/or in-depth coursework in a related field
- Ability to identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from the offices in Miami, FL in a remote or hybrid setting
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.