A psychological horror game set in WW1.
You can find an in depth description on our website.
We have an in house team of around 10 people and work with various freelancers.
- What we offer:
- Work on an exciting well known AA title
- Fair compensation
- Becoming a key member of the company
- Ambitious team with flat hierarchy
- Flexible work hours
- Crunch avoiding philosophy
- Reasonable creative freedom
- Skilled, friendly and highly motivated colleagues
- Free office benefits like drinking water, coffee
Our key team members have worked in the industry for several years on various console and PC titles.
We are looking for:
- Programmer with console porting experience
- VFX-Artist with Houdini experience
- Senior Animator
The positions are full time, paid and require a relocation to Berlin Germany.
A more detailed requirement list can be found on our website:
Skype: z3n_ger or lukasdeuschel