CaveWorld is building the Metaverse one small step at a time starting from a PvP battle arena commissioned by the Cave King that will train Cavemen for the upcoming war.
We are a distributed team working fully remotely across many time zones.
As an Unreal Technical Artist on our still small team, you will have a variety of responsibilities working on various projects, including:
- Take existing 3D content and perform necessary conversion / prep work to bring it into the product
- Collaborate with the team to create high quality effects like fire, smoke, explosions, fluid simulations e.t.c
- Perform technical setup, integration, and performance optimisation of assets within Unreal Engine
- Do scene lighting setup and baking
- Do in-engine cinematic animation and scene assembly
Some skills you are required to have to fit this role:
- 3+ years of experience with UE4 game development
- Experience with UE4 Blueprint and Materials
- Working in a team that shipped at least one commercial game successfully
- Working knowledge of the content creation tools and processes involved in real-time 3D asset production
- Knowledge of particle systems in Unreal Engine
- Understanding of shaders & best lighting practices
It would also be nice if you have the following experience:
- Experience with one or more of the following: 3D asset creation, shader creation, rigging, procedural animation logic.
We encourage candidates of all genders, faiths, ethnicities, races and backgrounds to apply!
Email : email@example.com
Discord : MPovolotski#0479