[PAID] Hai- Concept Artist/Illustrator looking for Work!

Here is what I can do for you:

-create artwork for kickstarter campaigns
-illustrate characters and backgrounds for mobile games
-work on table-top and card games
-work on projects that require IP Development, and Art Direction
-concepting for of game worlds
-illustrate characters and backgrounds for mobile games/3rd person games
-illustrating your general marketing material

Strong points:

-focus on quality assets that support your gameplay
-fast and reliable working
-good eye for different styles
-understanding of various markets
-highly flexible

Aside from that I have experience in business and marketing, so I have good sense when it comes to developing your IP for the target audience.

Come in contact with me to discuss your project, budget and rates. I always make specific arrangements to tailor to the projects requirements.
If you are starting out, I recommend you start with simple illustrations first. If you already have established multiple board games or IPs, I can support the team and make sure quality stays on top.

Tools:

-My brain(this is most important)
-Photoshop
-3D Software(3ds Max, Modo)

Who am I?
a concept artist and illustrator working primarily for games. You can expect a fairly fast turnaround time and clear communication. I can do both marketing illustrations, environment design and character illustrations. As a concept artist, I cover a variety of genres.

I´m currently looking for some bigger gigs with a time-frame of 1-2 months, but you can also ask me if there are some smaller gigs!

For commissions and rates, please contact me at:

Get in touch with me, if you are interested. :slight_smile:

I´m available for some gigs guys :wink: Just shoot me a message if you got something.

Update! I have some time for cool projects. Just shoot me an email at for enquiries!

Hai

For an updated portfolio email me at

I´m currently looking for short-term and long-term opportunities.

Updated portfolio!

Looking for work.

Looking for work!

Hey, feel free to e-mail me and we can talk a bit. I’m looking for a concept artist to do up a few faction styles for my game – but I’m not entirely sure if your style will jive with what I’m going for. Anyway: we can talk! With words!

Looking for work :slight_smile: Email me at

Open for work bros!

Looking for work.

Open for work

Looking for work

Contact me via E-mail at

Looking for work!