Fault is a third person, 3D MOBA developed by Strange Matter Studios. It features two teams of five players battling for domination on an extensive, beautiful battlefield set in an expanding universe of diverse characters. Strange Matter Studios is a company based out of Montreal, Canada with remote developers from all around the world.
Check us out here:
We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer.
- Code or improve gameplay systems.
- Switch between different types of tasks as needed. (AI/Animation/Ability System/Movement …)
- Write documentation of your new systems or your iterations on existing ones.
- Give technical feedback to the rest of the programming team or the game design team.
- Follow the project’s coding guidelines and style.
- Learn established systems and workflows.
- Refactor new or existing systems as needed.
- 2+ year of game programming experience.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent education/experience.
- High communication skills in English.
- Proficient in C++.
- Proficient in the Unreal Engine C++ API.
- 1+ shipped game. (Bonus)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (yes .co NOT .com)