Hello, my name is Adrian and I am looking for work as a Game Designer. I am a Full Sail grad (valedictorian). I have some basic background in coding and image editing, but I’m not very proficient in those departments. My forte is game design, which can be a difficult thing to convey to others.
Here is a brief list of some of my skills:
- Design (game, level, mechanics, etc.)
- Level Editing/Building
- 2D & 3D.
- Quality Assurance (years of bug hunting/reporting experience)
- 20 years of competitive/tournament experience and success.
- Video recording/editing/live stream production.
- A few years of moderate Unity experience.
- A few years of moderate UDK experience.
- Moderate UE4 experience.
- Version control (Git, SVN, Perforce).
- Multi-platform knowledge (Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows)
More details can be found on my portfolio: therealhdl.wix.com/adrianperezportfolio
Note: At the time of this writing it’s unlisted in my projects page on the portfolio, but I am also working with someone on a Sonic ROM hack as a designer/tester/level editor. That info is on the résumé page.
Contact: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Comments: The home page of my portfolio should give a nice idea of the sorts of games I enjoy and would ideally like to work on, but I am open to other types of projects as well. I usually make decisions on a case-by-case basis, so if you’re interested in reaching me but are unsure if your project fits the bill, please go ahead and contact me anyway. E-mail is the best way to reach me.