Hello Unreal Engine community !
We are Periscope Games an indie studio working on the PC title Post Scriptum.
We are looking for a full time “Senior Gameplay Programmer” to work for our studio remotely.
- Analyse and understand the game design documents in order to define the required functionalities and the game systems that must be developed in the engine.
- Validate and verify whether the newly developed systems fulfil the intentions of the project and are coherent with the existing code.
- Work iteratively and involve designers when implementing new functions.
- Seek out and correct the gameplay bugs identified by the production and quality control teams.
- Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users (programmers and people from other tasks) to understand how the new systems and gameplay functions work.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3+ years’ UE4 C++ software programming experience.
- Game industry experience, must have shipped a minimum of 1 multiplayer title.
- Solid proficiency in C++ language, UE4 Multiplayer Replication System, Blueprint.
- Must be able to understand and interoperate between various engine systems like animations, physics, UMG etc…
How to Apply
If you match the above and you are interested in joining the adventure, send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org . Email Subject to be as follow : [JOB] NAME - Senior Gameplay Programmer Looking forward to hearing from you!