We are looking for experienced support for our Unreal Engine Development team as soon as possible. Are you interested in working on challenging XR and desktop projects based on modern realtime technologies? You want to actively contribute within small teams and help to create virtual worlds with your skills? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- development of interactive XR/desktop applications based on Unreal Engine 4
- planning, creation and further development/maintenance of cross-project interactive blueprint systems
- planning and optimization of content import pipelines from 3D DCC applications (3ds Max, Blender) to Unreal
- development of construction blueprints and animation assets for handling complex animated objects
- planning, assembly and management of level/scene structures for entire projects
- shader/material creation and lighting optimizations
- you are very familiar with Unreal Engine 4, have an overview of the various components/systems and hands-on practical experience
- you already have 2-3 years of work-related experience, either in game development or otherwise in the area of XR/realtime-applications
- a degree (Bachelor) in IT/Game-Dev is welcome, but not an exclusion criterion
- ideally, you can show what you have already done and worked on
- clean, structured work under source control is an established method for you. Ideally you have worked with Perforce before.
- you follow the latest releases of Unreal Engine and posses a general interested in news about game development
- you enjoy learning new things.
- you speak german at C1 level
LeFx is build upon the ideas of passion for innovation, quality and teamwork. A reasonable balance between work life and free time is also important to us. Only a clear mind can spark great ideas. Therefore, our definition of full-time is a 34h work week. In addition, we offer a very competetive salary and flexible working hours within the framework of our flexitime scheme.
A modern workplace in the beautiful south of Leipzig is also part of the package. We are very open to partial remote work as well. But some on-site presence is required.
Apply via Email here: Wir suchen: Unreal Engine 4 Generalist (m/f/d) - LEFX
or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/389868441/?refId=pqSO%2BRtB31UUnfUa24H3xg%3D%3D&trackingId=c0ZnTQeNsy11KfNI7EIFGw%3D%3D