[FONT=lucida sans unicode]**Apply at: **https://www.cureosity.de/jobs or [COLOR=#008000]email@example.com
Our Vision - IT’S TIME TO REVOLUTIONIZE REHABILITATION
**[COLOR=#498A50]CURE[/COLOR]**osity is a fast-growing start up located in Duesseldorf with the vision to revolutionize traditional rehabilitation by developing VR-based therapy applications and games to help people with neurological and mental disabilities.
Change the world and become part of a unique collaboration between scientists, medical doctors, therapists, software developers and game designers. Together we develop a completely new motion therapy system - immersive instead of invasive.
Impairments we aim to heal include stroke, craniocerebral trauma, MS, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, paraplegia as well as dementia, depression, anxiety and pain therapy.
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Conversion of the software requirements and development of our VR therapy applications and games by programming in C++
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Implementation of functions using Unreal Engine and interface programming
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Creation and execution of test cases and integration of customer feedback as well as adaptation of the software if required
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Compliance with medical regulatory requirements in cooperation with the software project manager and the quality manager
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#498A50]Your Profile[/COLOR]
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Completed education or studies in the field of Game Design or Computer Science with focus on Game Development or comparable qualification
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Interface Programming, preferably Gamification and VR Development (HTC Vive / Oculus Quest)
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]First experience in programming in C++ within software development projects
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Knowledge in hardware integration, ideally in medical-therapeutic applications (e.g. EEG, ECG, body and gyro sensors and inverse kinematics)
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Analytically thinking team player with proactive and passionate way of working as well as German and English language skills
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#000000]Download PDF fi[/COLOR][FONT=lucida sans unicode]le via [FONT=lucida sans unicode]http://www.cureosity.io/jobs/cureosity_dev_1.pdf
[FONT=lucida sans unicode][COLOR=#498A50]Grow with us from Day 1!
Give your daily work a deeper meaning and support us with your talent to help people with neurological and psychological disabilities. You can also benefit from being on board from day one by growing with us personally and professionally, revolutionizing traditional rehabilitation.
In addition, we offer you future-oriented development opportunities and appropriate pay in a passionate team. We welcome applications from people with and without disabilities.
If you are interested please apply online and send complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to receive your application![/COLOR]