[PAID] Draco Nared - Professional Composer

Do you seek high quality music for your project?

I am a composer from Poland who makes symphonic and electronic music. I’ve collaborated with independent game developers and filmmakers for 5 years. My field of experience covers various genres, from emotional pieces and peaceful adventure, through terrifying horror to powerful, militaristic sci-fi. Thus I can guarantee a high-quality soundtrack for your production, based on your needs and budget (my terms are flexible).

Here are some of my works.
Science Fiction theme-like piece
Intro theme for ‘Agony’, survival horror game
Arriving to city in fantasy world
Playlist of my album, ‘Circle of Light’
Main Theme for SciFi video game, ‘Phantaruk’
Peaceful piece for wind ensemble

More music is available to listen on my channel on youtube and on my soundcloud profile.

E-mail: [EMAIL=“contact@draconared.com”]contact@draconared.com

Hi, is anyone still looking for a composer?

Here are new music pieces from my channel. Both of them were commissioned. I hope you will like them :wink:
Storm Is Coming
Secrets Of The Monastery

Hi again!

Here’s some updates from my channel.

There are two new tracks I did for a client: Yellow Meadows and Hunting In A Jungle
Also, I have two epic orchestral tracks tailored for trailers Dawn Of A New World and Cities Will Fall
Finally, there’s a new track from a personal project: Remembered.

I hope you will like it and you will be interested in hiring me. :wink:

Hi there! Is anyone still looking for a composer in a new year?

Here are some updates from me:
There are some new tracks made for a client: Giant From The Unknown and Computation Notes
Also, a personal project is closing to be finished with Postponed Revenge and Light Of The Infinity

I hope you will like it and will be interested in hiring me. :slight_smile:

Hi there! Looking for work, anyone in a need for a composer?

This time a small update from my channel: Dark Truth

I am looking forward to hearing from you. :wink:

Send you a Message :slight_smile:

Oh wow, these are truly incredible! I don’t know why this thread hasn’t gotten much attention in the form of posts, to be honest. Wouldn’t mind to see you getting some spotlight :).

@up: Thanks a lot for the kind words. :slight_smile:

I’m back :smiley:

I can only recommend DracoNared to everyone who is searching for a Soundtrack. We got ours after 1 week, truly amazing Work!

I can’t post a Video of the Soundtrack yet, its TBA :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much.

Greetings
Cybergebi

Hi, everyone! Anyone looking for a composer?

Here’s some new stuff from me. :slight_smile:

First of all, a main theme from ‘Phantaruk’, a sci-fi horror game I am making with a friend.
Furthermore, Winds Of Eden, a peaceful orchestral piece depicting an image of an eternal garden.
Finally, two pieces made for a client: What Is My Name, a spy-like music made in the mood of old spy films, and El Amor Ibérico, a piece inspired by Spanish music.

I hope you will like it. :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone! I am available for work if anyone is looking for a composer :wink:

Here’s some new updates:
City Chase 2.0 is a sci-fi related track remade for an album I am working on in my free time.
Also, I uploaded Professional’s Work which was made for a client.

I hope you will like them. :wink:

Hi, everyone! I am available if anyone is looking for a composer. :smiley:

Here are some new updates:
Some weeks ago I made a game with a friend and here is a soundtrack: Main Theme and Fight Theme
I uploaded two upbeat tracks made for a client: Children’s Room and Finding New Adventures

I hope you will like them and I am looking forward to hearing from you :wink:

Hi, everyone! A composer available for work. :slight_smile:

This time a small update:
Here’s a track I made for a client: Eternal Legion
Also, I uploaded a demo of a project I am working on: Dream Of Supergiant
Finally, I created two tracks to a friend’s game for Android devices, you can check it here: Digger Machine

I am looking forward to your responses :wink:

Hi, everyone!
If you are looking for a composer, here is one that is available for work :wink:

Here are updates of my work:
First, an extended version of track I made for Cybergebi and his Vision Runner project.
Also, here’s a science-fiction track that was supposed to appear in a project I worked on but, at the moment, is a standalone piece.
Last, but not least, is Creation, a film by Tomek Dutkiewicz, which I scored. It is almost 8 minutes of orchestral music.

I am looking forward to your repsonses and sending regards to all of you. :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone!
I am available for work if you are looking for music for your project. :wink:

Here are some updates:
I uploaded a playlist with a soundtrack for ‘Sacred Agony’, a survival horror project that takes place in an original version of hell and is being made on Unreal Engine 4. I did about 15 minutes of music for the project and divided it into these tracks.
I also took part in a competition and uploaded one of the pieces I wrote. You can check a short animated film ‘Destiny’ with my music.

I am looking forward to your responses and sending regards to all of you. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am available for work if you are looking for a composer :slight_smile:

A very big update: after 3 years I finally finished an hour long album. It’s called ‘Circle Of Light’](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_5V25r_NMc) and is inspired by militaristic science fiction themes.
Some of the tracks from the album were posted above but I reorchestrated them and put into an album.

I hope you will enjoy it :slight_smile:
Looking forward to your responses and sending regards :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone!
I am available for work if you need music for your project. :wink:
Here are some updates from my channel:
First, an epic trailer fantasy music - ‘A Prayer For Warriors’](Draco Nared - A Prayer For Warriors - YouTube).
Also, there’s a new sci-fi piece of music, ‘Dreams Of Supergiant’](Draco Nared - Dreams Of Supergiant - YouTube), that will probably appear on a new album in near future.
Finally, I uploaded a horror ambient track, ‘Fields Of The Dead’](Draco Nared - Fields Of The Dead - YouTube), I wrote for a contest.

I hope you will enjoy the music and I’m looking forward to your responses :slight_smile:
Sending regards,
Greg

Hi, everyone!
It’s been over a year since my last post and I am looking for work. :slight_smile:
Some updates:
First of all, here’s music for ‘Agony’ trailer. (I am also making music for the game)
Also, I wrote some fantasy music: Journey to Andarion
If you are looking for sci fi music, here are examples: Treacherous Rings and Winged Filaments

Looking forward to your responses :slight_smile:
Sending regards,
Greg