Join us in building tools for the autonomous future. Multiple 3D projects upcoming that build on our existing simulation platform. Looking for highly motivated developers and designers with hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic, innovative, and growing company. Immediate need is for a modular 3D training simulation tool. Trainer module provides for scenario editing, placeable objects, personnel interactions, NPCs. Trainee module provides scenario execution (game play) and recorded playback.
Candidates must be US citizens, currently residing in the US. No agencies please.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in development on the Unreal Engine 4 platform
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine with an understanding of UE4 architecture and preferred pipelines
- Good understanding of the Unreal Engine SDK including C++ and/or Blueprints, multiplayer, UI, AI, animation, optimization
- Experience with Unreal 5 desired but not required.
- Work with designers to implement experience specific UI/UX
- Cooperate closely with artists on asset integration
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus, not required
3D Artist (1)
- Proficient in current 3D applications including Maya, ZBrush, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Blender, 3DS Max, Lightwave 3D, Marvelous Designer
- Experienced in animation and inverse kinematics
- Experience building assets for gaming engines, preferably Unreal Engine
- Cooperate closely with Unreal developers on 3D asset integration
- Able to appreciate feedback and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile environment
- Familiar understanding of game art and able to discuss modern trends
- Please apply with a portfolio